Re: Folded Dipoles

From: Douglas Braun <dbraun_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 1995 21:32:57 +0300

I tried modeling parallel multi-band dipoles,
where you have a dipole for each band (e.g. amateur 20, 15, and 10 meters)
all ocnnected in parallel at the center feed point, and the wires
running parellel maybe a few centimeters apart.

For two bands, I got reasonable results (a seperate resonance for
each dipole), but for three, I got garbage (e.g. negative resistance).
Increasing the number of segments didn;t seem to make any difference.
(They warn in the manual that it doesn't work well).

Doug Braun