Re: Z-Matrix?

From: Joseph Finnerty <jdf112_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 1995 09:22:26 -0400

The CP card is used to request the calculation of
maximum coupling between segments. The format
is as follows

CP Tag1 Seg1 Tag2 Seg2

The segments must then be excited one at a time
in the specified order with the EX 0 source.

Since the CP does not cause execution you must make
sure to use XQ or RP...etc.

Joe Finnerty
Paragon Technology