Problems with NEC-List?

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 00:35:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

If you've recently posted a message to NEC-List and received any
warning or diagnostic messages in return, please let me know ASAP.

Conversion of the list from open to moderated format was supposed to
eliminate this problem. If it hasn't, I'd like to know about it so
it can be fixed.

Thanks.

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group