NEC-List now has 350 subscribers

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 1995 17:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

NEC-List now has 350 subscribers. (The total number of readers is
actually a bit higher since several people have told me that they
redistribute the list within their companies or establishments.)

Just a few comments:

1. If you've written a book, article, or review concerning NEC or
NEC-derived products (or seen a recent book, article, or review that
you feel might be of interest to others), please let us know. Or let
me know and I'll pass it on to the list.

2. Commercial product announcements are quite welcome provided that
they stress technical information concerning the product's
capabilities rather than advertising hype. Ditto for freeware and
shareware products.

3. The value of the list increases with the number of subscribers so
please let others know that we exist. If you're writing a book,
article, or review concerning NEC or NEC-derived products or
distributing NEC-related software, a plug would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group