Re: Posting replies to the list

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 18:17:18 -0800 (PST)

William A. Vail wrote:

> Losing the address may be a blessing in that we all would not get
> to see the answer unless it was posted. Maybe we need to change the
> procedure.

I agree. Several people have told me how pleased they are with the
number and quality of the replies they get in response to their
queries. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the replies are usually
sent privately rather than to the list.

As Bill indicates, we all benefit from the exchange of information
about antenna modelling. So, if you have something useful to pass on,
please don't hesitate to reply publicly.

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group