IP3 of Cryo-LNA?

From: Arndt Pischke <Arndt.Pischke_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 95 20:27:08 +0100

This may not be the right place for this question but
if somebody knows more than I about cryogenic low noise
amplifier I will be very grateful for an answer.

Cooling of a receiver front end to e. g. 77K
gives a huge reduction of the noise temperature.
This mean extend the dynamic range of a
receiver at the low power side.

Is there a change in the dynamic range at the
high power side, e. g. how is the influence
on the third order intercept point of a low
noise amplifier?
In which region can I expect IP3 (maybe 0dBm) ?

Many thanks.

Arndt Pischke
Ericsson Eurolab Deutschland
arndt.pischke_at_eedn.ericsson.se