NEC-BSC

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 01:34:45 -0800 (PST)

An NEC-List subscriber asked:

> Another question is where have NEC code for reflector antennas.

Since I don't have the answer, I'm passing this on to the list.

To be a little more specific, must one obtain a licence for NEC-BSC or
is it freely available? If freely available, how can one obtain
copies of source, binaries, and/or documentation?

Thanks.

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group