Nec4 and DOS

From: <jlb_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 18:44:39 -0800

Hi,
 If you are running a DOS version of Nec 4, successfully would you please send
me an e-mail. I would like to do the same thing and not have to re-invent the
wheel.
Ideally, I would like to run Nec 4 and a graphics package so that I can do
some 3-D plots on complex wave forms. I received literature regarding Nec 4
from LNL but do not understand what exactly is available for DOS machines.
 Any comments or suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks,
Joe Bulger