Lets get the users manual on the web.

From: Peter Richeson <richesop_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 96 12:27:23 CST

I am going to put the NEC users manual on the web. Any one want to help type it
in. If we all take a part no one will have to do much.

I will host it on my personal web sight so all can get to it.

If I get enough people to help I will assing a command to each to type in. Send
the text to me via email and I will HTMLize (is that a word?).

Send me a note to this address or richesop_at_cici.com if you can help. The URL
will be;

http://www.cici.com/~richesop/nec/manual.html

Will post note when complete.

--