Confession of a bad model builder.

From: Peter Richeson <richesop_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 96 10:27:16 CST

Ok, so I take the prize for the worst model of the year with my wire tank. I
wanted to see if I could model the effects of a radiator inside a large "tank".
The results I was getting confirmed what several of you have told me, It won't
work at the freq. I am interested in running on anything less then a cray. Not
enough memory for the grid size required.

Next subject. Have any of you used WIREGRID. That is what I used to create the
"tank". Most of you pointed out that the wires in the grid did not connect and
I had wires on top of wires. After taking a closer look at the output of an
other model I find that WIREGRID does not seem to create a grid that connects
,ie a screen, but rather a series of wires that crisscross but don't connect.
Am I doing something wrong?

And, while I have your attention. Is there a program out there in cyber space
that will allow me to look at the results graphically that does _not_ require
vbrun*.dll or any other non included support program?

--
.     (o o)