Vacation in South-Africa

From: Ofer Givati <GIVATI_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 13 23:25 MET 1996

To those interested to see South-Africa
============================

We (wife, 2 children and myself) normally like to spend our vacation
in a place we have not seen before. Hotel accommodation, however,
become a significant component of the total cost of such vacations.

I would like to propose to suitable candidates from interesting
places around the world, to swap their accommodation with ours for the
duration of their vacation.

We can offer a 4 bedroom house (about 300 square metre built area)
built on 2000 square metre stand with a swimming pool and BBQ
facility, 2 cars and a domestic worker who lives on the property
outside the house. The house is situated in a northen suburb of
Johannesburg, South-Africa.

In return, we would like a home which can accommodate 2 adults and 2
children and possibly the use of transport (not essential). This home
should be located in an attractive place (eg. a village in
Switzerland etc.) and the candidates should be responsible adults
able to operate on mutual trust and respect to others' property.

We can take our vacations during the months of July, December and
January during school breaks.

Should you be interested to pursue this proposition further, please
contact me. I shall be attending the ACES symposium during March 96
in Monterey, CA and perhaps we can meet.

Have a great day,
Ofer Givati

Dr. Ofer Givati | Tel: +27 11 716-5405 (w)
University of the Witwatersrand |
Dept. of Electrical Engineering | Fax: +27 11 339-4610
Private Bag 3 |
P O WITS 2050 | Local Time: GMT+2hr
South Africa |