Re: nec in C

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 11:45:25 -0800 (PST)

Xingchao Yuan wrote:

> I have just down loaded nec2.in.c.tar.Z from ftp.netcom.com. I
> uncompress it and typed tar -xvf nec2.in.c.tar.Z. This creates a
> directory NEC2 which contains a number files. The Makefile contains
> reference to n.f and n.o but there are no such files in NEC2.
> Therefore, link fails. Could anyone point out a solution?

This is a known problem. According to richesop_at_matrix.hv.boeing.com
(Peter D. Richeson):

> Here is what I had to do;
>
> remove the atexit.c code
> change n.o to nec2.o
> add libF77.a and libmath.a

Perhaps Peter (or someone else) could repair the errors in the
nec2.in.c.tar.Z archive and upload a revised version to Ray's ftp site
at netcom.

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group