electromagnetic analysis

From: Joyce E. Thompson <jet_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 14:22:15 +0500

Please excuse the intrusion, but you never know how relevant this might be.

Information Systems Laboratories is a fast growing company specializing in
research & development of defense/commercial advanced technologies. We have
several openings in the areas of electromagnetic analysis and signal
processing. Our core expertise is in the areas of radar systems
engineering, antennas, adaptive array processing, signal analysis, and
communication systems. ISL is located 10 miles west of Washington D.C. in
Tyson's Corner, Virginia. Will consider all experience levels. Advanced
degree preferred, U.S. citizen clearable through Top Secret required. ISL
offers excellent benefits and rewards technical excellence. EOE. Please
forward resume and salary history to:

Information Systems Laboratories
8130 Boone Blvd., Suite 500
Vienna, VA 22182