Irregular Terrain

From: Daniel Solomon <solomon_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 01:44:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am after information regarding software that can compute electromagnetic patterns etc in the presence of irregular terrain.

I use NEC-2 for determining radiation patterns and measuring mutual coupling with flat ground with certain conductivity/dielectrics. I however would like to have irregular ground profiles with varying conductivity/dielectrics (so scattering of EM waves due to rough surfaces needs to be taken into account).

Can you tell me if there is any modified version of NEC, or someother software which will do this ?

Someone told me that a package called NEC-BSC exists which does this. Is this true ?

Any information you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Daniel Solomon