Re: CROSS-POLAR ANTENNAS.

From: <DuPerow_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 09:35:42 -0400

Our headquarters engineering staff is presently evaluating cross-polarization
antennas for use in the 1900 MHz PCS band. I believe Huber-Suhner and EMS
Wireless are the vendors involved. I haven't seen much good independent info
on these. I did, however, see a reference to some IEEE papers in one of the
vendor's catalog materials.

IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, May 95
IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Aug 90

Hope this is helpful. Please pass along any interesting results you may
find!

Doug DuPerow
RF Design Manager
Sprint Spectrum - Detroit
duperodj_at_dtwpoa01.spectrum.spectrum.sprint.com