Re: Helical antenna program (Easier)

From: Charlie Panek <charlier_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 11:06:19 -0700

Stanley Lim Hock Hin wrote:

> Here is another version which is less painful to generate a helix. The
> results should be the same as the other earlier posted version as the
> parameters used are the same but making use of the GH command in NEC2.

 [...deck deleted...]
> Stanley
> -------
> stanley_at_spri.levels.unisa.edu.au

  Stanley:

Glad you brought up the GH card. I've noticed it in the code, but
the docs I have (Volume 2, User's Guide, from NTIS) doesn't seem to mention
the GH card at all. What do the parameters mean?

--
Charlie Panek KX7L              Hewlett Packard Company
charlier_at_lsid.hp.com            Lake Stevens Division