Re: Modeling cylindrical conformal antennas via NEC-BSC code

From: <dchatterjee_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 22:31:22 -0500 (CDT)

  Folks:

  I am somewhat confused too at the fact that the RDRN (Rapidly
  Deployable Radio Networks) private home page can only be accessed
  by those who are connected to any machine at University of Kansas.

  I have sent e-mail to the concerned person in order to clarify this
  embarassing situation.

  Please wait for one or two days, and I will let you know what the
  situation is.

  - cheers,
  Deb Chatterjee

  Graduate Research Assistant
  Radar Systems and Remote Sensing Laboratory
  Room 322, Nichols Hall
  2291 Irving Hill Road
  Lawrence, KS 66045-2969

  tel: (913)864-7742
  fax: (913)864-7789
  e-mail: dchatterjee_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu