Re: Modeling cylindrical conformal antennas via NEC-BSC code

From: <dchatterjee_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 14:24:49 -0500 (CDT)

   Greetings:

   Folks the above report can now be accessed (suppossedly) at the
   following URL

   http://www.tisl.ukans.edu/RDRN/reports/

   When you click onto this page, you will see the title

   RDRN Array Antenna (postscript)

   Please do try and you need a postcript viewer. Earlier it was in the
   private home page and hence could not be accessed except or those
   physically located at our site. (I don't know why they did this.)

   But, please try now and the in-charge told me that everything should
   be OK.

   Again, if you can't access for some reason please notify me and I
   shall do whatever is possible to get rid of any bugs. If you need
   hard-copies, please DO NOT hesitate to contact me.

   I shall ask the secretary to mail you a copy. However it would be
   most convenient, if several requests are mailed out at a time.

   I regret the inconvenience.

   - regerds,

  Deb Chatterjee

  Graduate Research Assistant
  Radar Systems and Remote Sensing Laboratory
  Room 322, Nichols Hall
  2291 Irving Hill Road
  Lawrence, KS 66045-2969

  tel: (913)864-7742
  fax: (913)864-7789
  e-mail: dchatterjee_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu