Re: Modeling cylindrical conformal antennas via NEC-BSC code (fwd)

From: <dchatterjee_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 19:55:54 -0500 (CDT)

   Alexandre Kampouris (ak_at_bethune.COM) was kind enough to let me know
   that he could download the postcript file by going directly to my home
   page (under construction and to be seriously updatedd), at URL:

   http://www.rsl.ukans.edu/~chatterj/rdrnarray.ps

   If this works better for everyone else, then so be it.

   Again, I thank all those who have expressed interest in the work.

  Deb Chatterjee

  Graduate Research Assistant
  Radar Systems and Remote Sensing Laboratory
  Room 322, Nichols Hall
  2291 Irving Hill Road
  Lawrence, KS 66045-2969

  tel: (913)864-7742
  fax: (913)864-7789
  e-mail: dchatterjee_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu