(no subject)

From: LGOLDSTE <LGOLDSTE_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 11:20:16 -0400

     Would anyone tell me what source code modifications are necessary to
     compile and run NEC4.1 using Microsoft FORTRAN Powerstation on a
     Pentium under Windows 95 ?

     I currently have the source code with comment statements that can be
     modified for UNIX, VAX and Macintosh. This code compiles successfully
     with FORTRAN Powerstation but the input files are not correctly parsed
     by the executable. I suspect that at the least, certain READ
     statements need modification. I am currently awaiting a reply to a
     request for the modified code from Dick Adler who is apparently on
     travel. Are the necessary modifications available elsewhere ?