HF Radio 97 - Internet User Groups (fwd)

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 13:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, all.

Jane Chopping of IEE Conference Services asked me to pass this
announcement concerning the "Seventh International Conference on HF
Radio Systems and Techniques" on to the list.

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group