Re: Problems for MoM/GTD hybrid

From: hansen wang <hansenw_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 11:08:31 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 10:54:20 GMT+2
From: Ofer Givati <givati_at_odie.ee.wits.ac.za>
To: hansenw_at_ee.ubc.ca
Subject: Re: Problems for MoM/GTD hybrid

For NEC-LIST posting

We busy developing a MoM/GTD hybrid code. It would be interesting to
test the code against some problems with well defined solutions. We
are looking for EM structures constructed purely from conductive
material for which reliable measured or other data is available.
Objects which are large in terms of wavelength are required.

If anybody has problems of this nature, or have useful references,
please let us know. We will put together a document summarizing a
number of canonical cases and results and will make this available to
you in turn.

Regards
Ofer Givati

Dr. Ofer Givati | Tel: +27 11 716-5405 (w)
University of the Witwatersrand |
Dept. of Electrical Engineering | Fax: +27 11 339-4610
Private Bag 3 |
P O WITS 2050 | Local Time: GMT+2hr
South Africa |