coupled problem

From: Xishen Deng <dengx_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 14:40:12 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am trying to solve an electrostatics problem coupled with air flow
field. The electric field and space charge density are coupled with the
air flow field. The space charge is produced by corona discharge. In my
opinion, to solve the problem, we should decouple fluid field with
electric field and charge density. How to decouple them and should they
are decoupled ? If you have good idea, could you contact me ?

Xishen Deng