nec2sun4

From: Carsten Mueller <carsten_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 96 15:38:08 +0200

Hello NEC-friends,
I have some problems to run nec2sun4.dl.Z, which I have downloaded from the NEC-list via ftp.netcom.com/pub/ra/rander/Nec. After the program had arrived, I used "UNIX uncompress".After that the program wasn`t excutable, although it is marked in the list as excutable. Now I changed the "probs" of the program and made it excutable. Now the program runs on a sun 4 machine. It asks about input and output file, runs then correctly up to the EN-card and stops.
If I examine me now the output-file, the program has scanned always only the value 678.4768 and 0. Alike as well as always the entry number is. In the calculated values appears only this number, besides however some unreadable signs. On the other hand the output and the text lines looks like familiar.
If there is anyone, who can say what is wrong, so I will be happy.
Thanks Carsten