Back to normal operation....

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 00:20:41 -0700 (PDT)

I'm back. I'm sorry for the disruption to NEC-List during the past
three weeks. My access to e-mail at PIERS '96 and during my visits to
various European remote sensing labs was far more limited than I had
expected.

Now that things are back to normal, please post list messages to
`nec-list_at_ee.ubc.ca'. The alias `nec_at_ee.ubc.ca' will disappear
shortly and should not be used.

Thanks.

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group