nec2sun4

From: Carsten Mueller <carsten_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 96 15:10:57 +0200

I have some problems to run nec2.sun4.dl.Z, witch I have downloaded from the un-
official NEC-list via ftp.netcom/ra ... . After the program arrived, I used "UNIX
uncompress". After this, the program wasn`t executable with a sun symbol on ikon,
(Although in the short discribe on NEC-list it is "SUN4 executable".)
Also I have changed the "props" so, that it was excutable. Now I can run it by
enter nec2.sun4.dl on a sun 4 machine. The program ask me to enter input and
output file, I give one (EX2), the program runs until the EN card and stops.

After I have a look on the output file, I see, that the program reads always
false numbers, it reads and print only the number 678.4768 (although input file
has for example the number 25 or anyone), and further unreadable strings. On the
other side the output text-lines looks like usual.

I hope someone can help me!
Carsten