Fractal Antenna Reprints

From: <Fractenna_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 12:13:13 -0400

In order to accomodate a (to say the least) growing interest in
fractal-element antennas, we will be happy to send free reprints to those
who send an SASE (with sufficient postage for 3 ounces) and their business
card (do academics have 'business' cards?). There are three papers published
since August 1995; two are in press. We will honor this request until 25
July. Note that Dr. Nathan Cohen will be giving a talk on Thursday morning at
the IEEE-APS/URSI meeting in Baltimore and would love to see you.

After 26 July we will have three input files available free to NEC users so
that they can play with their own fractal antennae. These can be downloaded
after we announce the offer on 26 July. Kindly drop us e-mail then.

We hope that these bits of information will help many gain confidence in
these unique antennas and let people know of Dr. Cohen's pioneering efforts.

Cheers,

Phil Salkind
R&D Manager

The address: