Modelling an Aircraft

From: <agsmith_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 09:06:47 +0000

We at EM Software & Systems (in conjunction with the Univ of
Stellenbosch) will be looking at modeling a passenger aircraft
(20 to 500MHz).
We intend to do measurements in an anechoic chamber, on a scaled
model and compare them with numerically obtained data.

We would appreciate any reference to articles that you consider to be
good on this subject.
If you have published something on this subject would you be so kind
as to send your name, journal and year published?

Thank you very much

Sven Keunecke: keunecke_at_firga.sun.ac.za
Gronum Smith: agsmith_at_emss.co.za