Re: Car simulation

From: <dchatterjee_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 10:39:20 -0500 (UTC -05:00)

  At 2 GHz, definitely a 4-door HONDA ACCORD (as an example) can be
  modeled using NEC-BSC (version 3). This version allows a thin
  dielectric layer to be included, and hence the side windows (having
  been rolled up) can be modeled thus; but I am not sure about the
  front- and rear-view mirrors. (They are curved and NEC-BSC-3 does not
  have a solution for that.)

  Perhaps Prof. Marhefka (author of NEC-BSC-3), if he is on NEC-list,
  can help.

  Deb Chatterjee

  Graduate Research Assistant
  Radar Systems and Remote Sensing Laboratory
  Room 322, Nichols Hall
  2291 Irving Hill Road
  Lawrence, KS 66045-2969

  tel: (913)864-7742
  fax: (913)864-7789
  e-mail: dchatterjee_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu