Re: NEC-BSC

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 14:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

Steven Carson wrote:

> I need a point of contact in order to obtain NEC-BSC.

Ron Marhefka, rjm_at_tiger.eng.ohio-state.edu, can supply you with
information concerning ordering and availability. Note that Ron is
also an NEC-List subscriber....

> Additionally, = does anyone have alternative (cheap or free) high
> frequency codes they = prefer ?

I don't know about cheap, but check out the Antenna Software Ltd Home
Page -- http://www.demon.co.uk/asl/ . Among their products is ALDAS, a
software tool for modeling antennas on structures using diffraction
theory (GTD/UTD)....

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group