Potentiel difference between 2 pts. with NEC4

From: Daniel Dallaire <danield_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 10:54:46 -0400

Hi everybody!

I am interested in calculating the difference of potential between two
points in space or between two conductors using NEC4.

As we know, NEC4 can compute the line integral of E between two point.
But to compute the integral of grad(V), one have to solve the equation:

     E = -grad(V) - d(A)/dt

where A is the vector potential and V the scalar potential. So we must
also compute the line integral of d(A)/dt at the same points than E to
be able to compute the difference of potential.

His there anybody aware of such a program already developed and applicable
to the output file of NEC or within NEC itself?

I would be happy to start my work with anything already donne in this field.
For example, has the expression of A (at any point: far or very close) in
function
of the integral of I (Ii(s) = Ai + Bi Sin k(s-si) + Ci cos k(s-si) ) over the
segment, has already been publish somewhere?

Any help on the subject will be greatly appreciate.

Thanks a lot.

Daniel

Daniel Dallaire, cāble: danield_at_ireq.ca