rotational symetry?

From: Brent G DeWitt <bdewitt_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1996 19:04:06 -0600

Pardon the "beginner" nature of this question but;

I am constructing a model of a conical monopole closely spaced over a
wire radial counterpoise. It appears that the GR command is not usable
if I employ a very short excitation segment between the conical monopole
and the radial screen center since I cannot have a Z axis aligned segment
in the rotated structure. Is the only way to utilize symmetry in the
solution to have the link segment offset from the Z axis thereby creating
"n" driving segments (where "n" is I2)? If there is another way I would
appreciate knowing it since the spreadsheet that collects the driving
impedance function from the output is rather slow.

Thanks all....

Brent DeWitt