Antenna CDROM

From: Robert Haviland <bobh_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 1996 13:43:37 -0400 (EDT)

The CDROM on antennas and propagation which I had been working on is now
available. While primarily intended to serve as an archive for the
advanced antenna/propagation amateur, it may be of use to schools and
professionals, since there does not seem to e an equivalent collection.
For information see www.cdrom.com, Septembr announcements, under antennas.

I hope to extend this material later. I would appreciate information as
to programs and data not now included, such as calibration results,
analysis to physical antenna comparisons, usseful programs, etc.

Thanks for attention.

R.P. HAviland, W4MB, Fellow, IEEE