Antenna Range Available?

From: Roger A. Cox WB0DGF <75052.3037_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 09:29:02 -0400 (EDT)

 We have an antenna project which requires extensive testing on a free-space
antenna range and in an anechoic chamber at S-band.

Does anyone have facilities and personel available at this time, or does anyone
know of an independent antenna testing facility which would have these
capabilities? A midwest location (St. Louis, Chicago, Denver, Mpls, Kansas
City, etc) would be ideal.

If you need additional information, please call me at 402-467-5321, 8 - 4 pm
CST.

Roger Cox
Telex Communications, Inc.