Bow_Tie antenna

From: Stanley Lim Hock Hin <stanley_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 11:30:32 +0930

Good day,

August last year Afrim posted to nec-list group requiring information about
using NEC2 to simulate a bow-tie antenna. Can anyone please tell me how to do
that? Can I use wires of various length to generate the shape of bow-tie each
spacing about 0.05-0.1 of a wavelength? Or can I use the surface patch to
generate the two triangular patches (bow-tie), then fill in the middle with
wires? I am open to suggestion.
Any information would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Stanley