Re: Antenna Range Available?

From: <HAZE_HUTMACHER_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 96 08:33:35 -0400

Item Subject: Antenna Range Available?
     There is an anechoic chamber at the University of Colorado @ Colorado
     Springs (60 miles South of Denver) that might work for you. They do
     not have an OATS, however. I would be happy to provide a contact point
     if you would like.
     Haze Hutmacher

Subject: Antenna Range Available?
Author: Non-HP-davem (davem_at_ee.ubc.ca) at HP-USA,shargw1
Date: 10/14/96 9:29 AM

 We have an antenna project which requires extensive testing on a free-space
antenna range and in an anechoic chamber at S-band.

Does anyone have facilities and personel available at this time, or does anyone
know of an independent antenna testing facility which would have these
capabilities? A midwest location (St. Louis, Chicago, Denver, Mpls, Kansas
City, etc) would be ideal.

If you need additional information, please call me at 402-467-5321, 8 - 4 pm
CST.

Roger Cox
Telex Communications, Inc.