Re: NEC-LIST: AutoCAD to NEC input file conversion?

From: Ofer Givati <givati_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 22 08:36:36 1996

> Is there any program available to convert an autocad rendition
> into nec input files for calculation. Specifically, I am looking
> to wire frame a ship and then place antennas on it to evaluate the
> antenna performance given the ships structure.
>
> Thanks
>
> Perry Dombowsky

Dear Perry,

About 4 years ago Bruce Diesel wrote an interface to NEC2 using
AutoCAD here at WITS university. Bruce's e-mail address is:
bdiesel_at_aztec.co.za

I suggest that you contact Bruce directly and see if he can help you
further.

Enjoy your day,
ofer

Dr. Ofer Givati
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Private Bag 3
P O WITS 2050
South Africa