NEC-LIST: Change of how to get to my web page.

From: Peter Richeson <richesop_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 96 10:31:26 CST

My ISP has informed me that they are disabling access to user home pages
from their top domain. Most of you have been getting to the NEC2 user's
guide from:

   http://www.traveller.com/~richesop/nec

You will now, as of Dec 2, have to get there using:

   http://www.dec.tis.net/~richesop/nec

I am also working on getting the problem with accessing the MS Word Windows
version from the web problem. There is a copy in my anonymous FTP slot

   ftp.dec.tis.net/pub/users/richesop

The mac version works fine.

--
.     (o o)