Re: NEC-LIST: Microstrip Lines

From: Chuck Counselman <ccc_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 17:42:04 -0500

Wael S. Ellithy <wellithy_at_wvu.edu> wrote:
>I am looking for references and software programs (commercial and/or public
>domain) for carrying out microstrip transmission line analysis used in
>antenna matching. Any suggestions are welcome.

I've had good luck with the book by K. C. Gupta, Ramesh Garg, and I. J.
Bahl, entitled Microstrip Lines and Slotlines, published by ARTECH House,
610 Washington, Street, Dedham, MA 02026, copyright date 1979, std book no.
0-89006-074-6.

Yes, it's kinda old, and no s/w came with it; but I just coded the various
formulas that are printed in the book; it wasn't much work. I suggest
calling Artech to see if there's a later edition, perhaps including s/w.
-Chuck, W1HIS