needed - NEC2 short tutorial

From: Frank C Valentine <fcvalentine_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 13:49:30 EST

Preliminaries...A friend recently upgraded his PC and purchased a CD with
NEC2 and related programs. I'm trying to help him get started using
NEC2, but my only experience is with MININEC. Neither of us has access
to the www.

Request...I could use a short (several page max) summary of the NEC2
input file structure. If someone has one to share, please paste it into
a mail message as my email service doesn't support attached files.

Thanks, Frank Valentine (WD6FIX)