Re: NEC-LIST: NEC-BSC Clones?

From: <EYLU_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:58:22 +0800

Dear Dave Michelson

>If you know of any high-frequency codes suitable for studying the
>effect of arbitrary scatterers on the far-field pattern of an antenna,
>I would like to hear from you. Something like NEC-BSC, including
>source code....
>
>Ron Marhefka has just informed me that *all* versions of NEC-BSC are
>treated as "Military Critical Technology". (This includes the first
>version of NEC-BSC dated Sep. 1979.) Since AT&T isn't a defense
>contractor, I'm not eligible to order a copy....
>
>--
>Dave Michelson AT&T Wireless Services
>dmichels_at_mccaw-stg.com Strategic Technology Group

The CONCEPT II code may be suitable for your study. This is a MoM based
code and it can treat arbitrary metalic and dielectric structures.
You can buy the code including source code from

        Prof. Dr. H. Singer
        singer_at_tu-harburg.d400.de

Lu Yilong, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer WWW: http://www.ntu.ac.sg/~eylu
School of Elec. & Elec. Engineering Email: eylu_at_ntuvax.ntu.ac.sg
Nanyang Technological University Office phone: (+65) 799 1431
Singapore School fax : (+65) 791 0415