NEC-LIST: Re: NEC4

From: Steve Inge <sringe_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 22:15:31 +1200 (NZST)

>We have the source and the executable of NEC4d.
>I try to compile the source using both Lahey77 and Lahay90 compilers.
>In both cases the compilation /linking generate the executable butthe
>runs fail. When I use the same input file with the executable provided
>it works. Any suggestions ?

I had similar problems at one time. I found that using the compiler
switches to use STATIC data allocations fixed it sometimes.

I use WATCOM F77/32 compiler, but you might give it a try.
sringe_at_actrix.gen.nz = Steve Inge, ZL2BDV. Engineering Analyst,
Broadcast Communications Ltd, PO Box 98, Wellington, New Zealand.
Home=9 High St, Island Bay, Wellington, New Zealand.