NEC-LIST: Antennas embedded in dielectric

From: Timothy A. Hochberg <hochberg_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 13:55:06 -0500 (CDT)

I'm new to NEC, so please bear with me....

I'm interested in simulating an antenna that is surrounded by a finite
dielectric region (i.e., a cover). As far as I can tell, NEC2 has no
mechanism for simulating this, so I was wondering if there is any standard
way of faking it....

What are the "buried wires" that NEC3 allows? They wouldn't be relevant
for this would they? (somehow I doubt it...)

And, does anyone know what the status of NEC4 is? Is it possible to get a
copy of it? If so, where would one start?

Thanks,

-tim

Tim Hochberg hochberg_at_wwa.com