Re: NEC-LIST: Sample input files?

From: Chuck Counselman <ccc_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:47:02 -0400

Martine Sindou <sindou_at_lget.ups-tlse.fr> asked:
>I'm looking for some manual with commented examples of input files for
>simulating monopoles and dipoles antennas with nec2.
>Where could I find such a thing?

Commented examples of input files are included in the printed manuals. If
you want to buy them, they are available, but if you want something quickly
and for no cost, I suggest looking at the unofficial NEC web pages
<http://www.dec.tis.net/~richesop/nec> maintained by Peter Richeson
<richesop_at_matrix.hv.boeing.com>. I believe that these pages also contain a
link to a NEC manual in the form of a Microsoft Word (v. 5.1a for the
Macintosh) document that I assembled. It includes the same examples,
including input and output files.

If you're unable to access the web, and want the Word document, I can
e-mail it to you as a binhexed or uuencoded "attached" file. Just let me
know. Also let me know if I could compress the document before sending it
to you, using Stuffit or PGP -- to save 'net bandwidth.

-Chuck.