NEC-LIST: Microstrip Patch Codes

From: Douglas Werner <dhw_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 01:21:19

I know that this is not specifically a NEC related question, but I
thought that some NEC users might be able to supply an answer. I am
looking for a code that can analyze patch antennas. I was wondering if
anyone might be able to suggest where I could find such a code. The
code needs to be able to handle stacked patches with multiple layers
of substrate. We are looking for a MoM code which uses a layered media
Green's function, for example, to account for the dielectric
substrate. We would also like to have access to the source code if
possible because we are interested in using an optimization software
package in conjunction with the MoM code.

Thanks,
Doug
                Douglas H. Werner
                Senior Research Associate