NEC-LIST: dielectric/ferrite-clad antennas

From: Max Schmitt <mjschmit_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 11:03:43 -0700

Hi,

Has anybody had experience with antennas ( any type ) which are clad
with either dielectrics ( plastics, ceramics ), or has worked with
computer programs that allow the inclusion of dielectrics and/or
ferrites ??

In the last six years, I have modeled, designed, built and tested a
number of different antennas, clad with ceramic dielectrics, with good
results.

Unfortunately, there are no inexpensive computer programs that allow
the addition of dielectrics/ferrites.

Has anybody some knowledge of such programs for PC's ? I have heard
that NEC-4 may include dielectrics, but only very thin layers ?

Thank you for any advice or comments.

Max Schmitt