NEC-LIST: Antennas with dielectric coating

From: Robert Haviland <bobh_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 21:04:17 -0400 (EDT)

As far as I know, there are only three programs which give solutions
for wire antennas with an insulating coating. Two are NEC-3 and
NEC-4. Neither are available for general circulation at this time. The
other one is the Ohio State Thin Wire Program, NASA report CR-2399,
available at depository libraries. Source and executable code is on
Walnut Creek CDROM "Antennas". The dielectric code cauld be added to
NEC-2, as was done for NEC-3.

A set of curves for approximate analysis of the antennas based on teTW
program, by me, was published in Communications Quarterly. If you cant
find this, request a copy from me.

Bob W4MB