NEC-LIST: Error in Header!

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 19:44:30 -0800 (PST)

Sorry! An error at my end made it appear that a message concerning
the shielding effectiveness of a metal box came from me rather than
its true originator, Derek Walton of LF Research.

For those of you who archive NEC-List traffic, I've resent the message
with the correct header.

--
Dave Michelson                                  AT&T Wireless Services
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                               Strategic Technology Group