NEC-LIST: Q: cylindrcial structure

From: Tan Boon Phing <boonphing_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 02:35:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am using NEC2 to generate a cylindrical structure (open ended
cylindrical waveguide). I am using wire grid modelling for the base
and the surface patch model(SM) for the wall. When the connecting
portion ( the base with the wall), do I have to satisfy any condition
like the wire must be at the centre of the patch or one of the corner
of the patch.

Thanks in advance.
And Wishing Everyone A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Boon Phing