NEC-LIST: microstrip transmission lines

From: Roger A. Cox WB0DGF <hygain_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:02:49 -0500

Hi John,

Try the book "CAD of Microstrip Antennas for Wireless Applications" by
Robert A. Sainati, ARTECH HOUSE Publishers, 1996. He has lots of
small DOS programs on microstrips and patch antennas. One of them,
COVMIC, for covered microstrip lines should work in your application.
I believe that this book with disk is about $90.

I also have some equations in the form of a BASIC subroutine that I
could send to you for general microstrip calculations (no covered
lines).

Roger Cox WB0DGF
Telex Communications, Inc.